Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heylooooooo Blog......

Assalamualaikum Blog and Hi again......

Wow...miss a month blogging ani....Guess what..JANUARY was the most busiest, packed, tight...overloaded...WORKKKKKKLLLOOOOAAAADDDDDDDDDDD.....

Tapi bagus jua beginning of the year gue lagi aktif banget in my career....plussssssss....CHFC module 6 exam....(Sigh.....) Hmmmfff..result keluar dah so soon pursue to the next module...Module 7 - Financial Planning...My most favorite module and am really really looking forward.

Chenta ku my Canon pun inda bekacau since then...so i miss out a lot of January shots....Some more Netball activity pun silent masa ani..balum ada yang buat tournament HEBAT...I miss controversy man hehehehe (jahat jua bunyi nya ah)..

Topic hebat sana sini di dangar and banyak org ckp masa ani is "CREDIT CARD" issue... No comment......In a long term view bagus lah udah tu...but in short period ani terpaksa lah sacrifice sikit untuk finish off the debt so that we can save more in the future.. Two thumbs up!!!! Debt Management is the most important thing...hit it....

Ani pun Saturday night I chill saja dirumah lah as I am soooooo tired...I mean mentally...

So whats my next kepo kepo topic soon....Check this out!!!!

1. 7th Feb - Final MOE netball, venue MPH (insyallah if I senang I go)
2. 14th Feb - Netball tournament invitation BIBD (insyallah...p must go kan support my team mate eh)

Update soon......

Cheers & Happy Weekend.

--ThirteenSix--

No comments: