Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hi Blog.....

Hiyaaaaa....long time no news update lorrr my blog.....kasiannnnnnn....

I have been berry berry busy lately with workload....... netball trainining summo......

Whaddup around Brunei soon?

I know ada Netball Open tournament BSRC in Kaybee (HeyLowwww Kaybeeeee) soon for male, female and mixed category.

I read newspaper jua Open Netball Charity for hmmm...i dunno untuk apa...anyway on the same date as well.....woohoo....can't wait to catch those actions in netball........

Walauapa apa pun...dun get me wrong if i hanging around with my camera sana sini during netball.... it's my hobby so ..... so what gitu lorr.....macam tah aku inda boleh meliat and ambil some shots.....hehehehe

so am outta here...to be continue....

Peace and Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

xx-ThirteenSix-xx

No comments: