Thursday, July 30, 2009

To the "WANTED" visitor/s.....

This is my message to those "WANTED" visitors....

1st of all...Open sesame and Warmest WELCOME to my BLOG. And Thank you for regularly checking out my blog.

"I have read your comments from your FB which you HAVE DELETED it recently"

Yes...I am Thirteen77....

Yes.....I played CENTRE

Yes....I do have BLOG

Yes.... I bawa my SLR evry netball tournament.

Yes...I always threw my PERSONAL THOUGHTS IN MY BLOG!

Yes.....I do know you, you and YOU!

So what is your concern about my thoughts?????

Does it make you feel bad for your entire life? Hehehehe....Sorry to make you feel so and make you being a pathetic person.....but regret...I never point to any specific individuals....Percaya lah hahahaha...

Please feel free to enjoy read and read and keep on reading my blog cause I cant stop you from viewing my blog and "rephrase" it in your fb and yet you cant stop me for writing my thoughts in ere....cos the reason is THIS IS MY PERSONAL BLOG!!! Means.... I can throw any thoughts and view or opinion of my own....

For any discrepancies...please revert to me with any comments with NAME/S...

Adios Amigos.....

Thirteen77

No comments: