Monday, May 18, 2009

Setia Motor Netball Tournament - Part 1

17th May 2009...Setia Motor Netball Tournament held at MPH....Quite tiring lah because pakai 2 court saja.Banyak lagi game to be continue next week 24th May 2009 from 8am onwards tarus final stage tentatively in the afternoon. So sapa sapa yang inda sampat tengok last week still ada chance tengok perlawanan yang berlawanan next week. Rugi inda liat ni. Yesterday's games as what I expected, GEGAR + HEBOH satu dewan especially those yang dalam Group A and Group C. Pasal most of the team yang I personally categorized as "KUAT" berlawanan in the game. Especially my favorite team of the month COMETS NC & KBNC. In Group A, ada 3 team yang hebat berlawanan....Phoenix, Comets & Ivy League. In Group C gegaran between KBNC and Stargazer. Phoenix, Stargazer and KBNC I envy their teamspirit which I knw they all ani stick to their own players for donkey years...*Big applause*. Comets and Ivy League kasi GEGAR the whole multi-purpose hall technically for your team effort with great sportmanship. Banyak I heard players stay back waited for this two team game.

Anyway, all the netball teams.....I salute all of you punya effort for "exposure" and winnings. My Revival.....I am proud with your great effort and teamspirit and please maintain your defensive effort....I salute berabis!!!!

So, next week, more games to see....So far I have listed few Most favorite & skillful players which I will announce next week....Tunggu jangan inda tunggu....Lets see who is the "thirteenSix" hot list next week.....Adios..............
Defensive 69 against KBNC.... Hello to BB Jade (GK)

Sirionactive 69 officials and sub players

Brilliant Centre - Babu KBNC



Ivy League officials and sub players

Twillight netters vs Prenext
Mwahz Revival NC in Red

No comments: